- open all
- close all
- Is there any coupon or tax-free service for foreigners?
Marinoa City Fukuoka has 100 shops offer tax free services.
And if you produce your passport, you can get a Special Coupon at information counter .
※Also, You can get a discount on production of Special Coupon on the web site to each shop.
- Can I use free Wi-fi?
Yes, free Wi-Fi is available.
1. Select “Marinoa_city” on the Wi-Fi connection screen.
2. Open the internet connection screen (on Safari or other browser) and press “Access the internet here” button.
3. When it switches to the terms of agreement screen, select “I agree” and you will be able to use the Wi-Fi connection of Marinoa City.
* The connection method may vary by devices.
* The connection will be automatically cut off in 1 hour. Take the same steps as above again to get reconnected.
* You can connect as many times as you want.
* The Wi-Fi connection may not be available at some shops and some areas within Marinoa City.
- Transportation between Marinoa and Tenjin / Hakata
1. Direct Bus
To Marinoa) Take a bus no.333 either from “Hakata Ekimae A” bus stop (This bus stop is not inside Hakata Bus Terminal) or “Tenjin Bus Center Mitsukoshi Mae 1A” bus stop (this bus stop is not inside Tenjin Bus Center). (The bus no.333 terminates at Marinoa City.)
From Marinoa) Take a Nishitetsu bus no.333 from “Marinoa City Fukuoka” bus stop.
2. Subway and Bus
To Marinoa) Get off a subway at Meinohama Station and take a Showa Bus from “Meinohama Eki Minamiguchi” bus stop. (The bus terminates at Marinoa City Fukuoka)
From Marinoa) Take a Showa Bus from “Marinoa City Fukuoka” bus stop and get off at “Meinohama Eki Kitaguchi” bus stop (which is the terminal stop). Take a subway bound for Fukuoka Airport (Kuko Line) from “Meinohama Station.” (The trains on Kaizuka Line stop at Tenjin but not at the airport.)
To access page
Parking is free for up to 5 hours on weekdays and 2 hours on weekends. 300 yen/hour will be charged for extra parking hours both on weekdays and weekends. No discount on parking fee is available based on the amount of purchase.
- Is there a large-sized coin locker?
There is no large-sized coin locker currently.
- Can I join point card membership?
“f-Joy Point Card” gives you points based on the amount of purchase at Marinoa City. It is only available for those who have a residential address in Japan.